Our side topic is climatic ends to games. Games that end with that stand up moment.
Hope you enjoy these questions and the discussions they create.
Monday 2nd Nov 2015 questions are:
- What was the last real time game you played?
- What are the main positives for real time games?
- What are the main negatives for real time games?
- Is there a sweet spot for how long real time games last?
- Are there any real time games that don't force you to rush?
- Which are your favorite real time games?
- What advice would you give to someone wanting to design a real time game?
- Side Topic, do you prefer games with climatic endings?
- Which games give the most climatic endings?
- Does a game have to be a close finish for it to be climatic?
- What advice would you give to someone wanting to design a climatic game?
Making #boardgamehour easier!
To make this live Twitter discussion easier, I have made a room on Nurph.com which we can all use. All you have to do is make sure you are logged into Twitter then go to http://nurph.com/BoardGameHour/chats and log in, using your Twitter account. You don't have to use this, everything will be the same as normal, but if you do us Nurph, it acts like a chat room for twitter and add the Hashtag automatically :0)For one hour every week, it's time to talk nothing but board games. #boardgamehour happens across the western world Every Monday - start times are:
2pm (New York)