Our side topic is value for money games. Which games give you most bang for your buck ( punch for your pound if you use real money)
Possible time zone issue! This weekend the UK puts its clocks back so those in the US will be starting #BoardGameHour one hour later (if I have got this right)Hope you enjoy these questions and the discussions they create.
Monday 26th Oct 2015 questions are:
- Do you carry games with you where every you go? Why?
- What games do you take with you when travling? Holdays ect…
- What are the pros and cons of smaller protable games (10 mins)
- Whats games would you take to a pub or bar where drinking is imvolved
- What's the tipping point for travel size games? I.E. How small is too small?
- What games would you take to a restaurant, where food is being eaten?
- What's components / mechanisms work well for smaller games?
- What are your top 3 Take Anywhere games?
- What advice would you give to publishers about making a travel sized game?
- 10 minute side topic: what games offer best value for money and why?
Making #boardgamehour easier!
To make this live Twitter discussion easier, I have made a room on Nurph.com which we can all use. All you have to do is make sure you are logged into Twitter then go to http://nurph.com/BoardGameHour/chats and log in, using your Twitter account. You don't have to use this, everything will be the same as normal, but if you do us Nurph, it acts like a chat room for twitter and add the Hashtag automatically :0)For one hour every week, it's time to talk nothing but board games. #boardgamehour happens across the western world Every Monday - start times are:
2pm (New York)